6230 Cypress Gardens Blvd, Winter Haven, FL 33884
Worshipping God and Serving His People
- Where We Live, Work, and Play -
The purpose of CRPC's Children's Ministry is to provide a Biblical foundation for each child to grow in Christ. Our mission is to provide all God's children with a peaceful environment, that reflects Christ love for us, in hopes they too can make disciples of others. Our children's ministry is for infants through students in the 6th grade.
- Sunday Mornings from mid-August thru May - Sunday School classes meet at 9:15am for connecting with and making new friends, Bible teaching.
- We also offer children's worship during our service. While all ages are welcome to remain in our weekly communion service, we do provide a children's worship time where they will learn Scripture and listen to a lesson that is appropriate for their age.
- Throughout the school year we offer Bridge at the Ridge on Wednesday nights, where our goal is to bridge the age gaps together for Christ. The 1st Wednesdays are Kidz Night Out where we provide snacks, lessons and games from 6-7:30 pm. We encourage parents to take this night off for a date night or a much needed grocery trip, child-free!
- The remaining Wednesdays are for ALL ages, infants through adults. We begin the night together with dinner at 6 pm and split for lessons from 6:30-7:30 pm, each age in their appropriate classes.
- Throughout the year, the Children's Ministry gets together for various play dates and looks forward to our three big community events: Easter Eggztravaganza, Vacation Bible School, and the Fall Festival.