Our February Mission of the Month is LifeChoice Pregnancy Center
LifeChoice supports girls and women by providing services such as pregnancy tests, ultrasounds, parenting classes, and post-abortion support.
All services are without charge and are strictly confidential.
To learn more about LifeChoice Pregnancy Center, visit here: LifeChoice Website.
- Continued prayer for financial needs.
- Wisdom for the client advocates and leaders as they meet with more and more abortion minded/vulnerable clients.
- That the clients who walk through the door will feel immediately loved, welcomed and safe
Here are some examples of active mercy ministries Cypress Ridge is involved with in the community:
- Lifechoice Pregnancy Center. Winter Haven has this ministry that provides counseling and material support for young unwed mothers. Not only does Cypress Ridge support this ministry financially, but many members volunteer and serve on the board of directors. You can read more about this ministry here: http://www.lifechoicepregnancycenter.com/
- The Mission of Winter Haven. A Gospel-centered food pantry in the city that provides breakfast and lunch meals for the homeless and needy in the community. Cypress Ridge Church supports this ministry financially and with volunteers who help serve the food and preach the Gospel. You can read more about this ministry here:
- Heart for Winter Haven. A faith-based organization committing to networking churches, non-profits and businesses to better care for the vulnerable in our community.