Cypress Ridge Boathouse exists to be a God centered, worshiping community that disciples God's people and extends God's kingdom.
To accomplish this we are committed to:
- Reaching those who do not have a personal relationship with God. (2 Corinthians 10:14)
- Rooting and Equipping believers in their faith for ministries of worship, discipleship, evangelism, and mercy. (Ephesians 3:16-19, Matthew 20:28)
- Sending believers to extend the love of God where they live, work, study and play. (Matthew 28:18-20)
Jeremy Reyes is teamed with an amazing Adult Ministry Team that weekly pours out the love of Christ into the lives of our students.
- Discipleship is the heartbeat of our church. Each activity is specifically designed to grow students in their love of God and for all mankind.
- Wednesday Evenings year-round - Students 7th grade and up are invited to meet @ The Boathouse at 6 pm for a time of connecting with their friends, fun, food and Bible teaching. The Boathouse is a place where students can join a community where they are nurtured and encouraged in their faith.
- Throughout the year, the Youth Ministry gets together for fun focused group activities, growth focused activities, retreats, and short term mission trips.
- The Youth Ministry plays a key role in supporting and assisting the Children's and Pre-School Ministries as ministry assistants, small group leaders, and assistants at Vacation Bible School, Easter Eggztravaganza and the Fall Festival.