6230 Cypress Gardens Blvd, Winter Haven, FL 33884
Worshipping God and Serving His People
- Where We Live, Work, and Play -
The purpose of CRPC's Children's Ministry is to provide a Biblical foundation for each child to grow in Christ. Our mission is to provide all God's children with a peaceful environment, that reflects Christ love for us, in hopes they too can make disciples of others. Our children's ministry is for infants through students in the 6th grade.
- Sunday Mornings from September through May - Sunday School classes meet at 9:15am for connecting with and making new friends and having a more in depth Bible teaching.
- We also offer children's worship during our service. While all ages are welcome to remain in our weekly communion service, we provide a children's worship time where they will learn Scripture and listen to a lesson that is appropriate for their age.
- Throughout the school year we offer various Wednesday night ministries. The 1st Wednesdays are Kidz Night Out where we provide snacks, lessons and games from 6-7:40 pm. We encourage parents to take this night off for a date night or a much needed grocery trip, child-free!
- The remaining Wednesdays are for ALL ages, infants through adults. We begin the night together with dinner at 6 pm and split for lessons from 6:30-7:40 pm, each age in their appropriate classes. We call these nights Bridge at the Ridge, where our goal is to bridge the age gaps together for Christ.
- Throughout the year, the Children's Ministry gets together for various play dates and looks forward to our three big community events: Easter Eggztravaganza, Vacation Bible School, and the Fall Festival.
- Fall Festival 2019 will be held Saturday, November 2nd, from 4-6 pm.